IJOT is a Scientific, Peer-Review and Open Access Journal indexed by:
- ATLA Religion Database® (ATLA RDB®) a product of the American Theological Library Association, 300 S. Wacker Dr., Suite 2100, Chicago, IL 60606, USA. Email: email@example.com, http://www.atla.com
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Deutsche Nationalbibliothek (German National Library)
- European Reference Index for the Humanities and Social Sciences (ERIH PLUS)
- Open Academic Journals Index (OAJI)
The International Journal of Orthodox Theology (IJOT) is a bilingual journal (english and german) with the main aim to promote a high-level of Scientific Orthodox Theology in interdisciplinary and intercultural context. IJOT lends expression to competent voices of orthodox and ecumenical theologians from different countries and universities worldwide in order to promote an excellent orthodox scientific community interested in a dynamic orthodox tradition and culture and in a constructive ecumenical dialogue – “ut omnes unum sint” – as well.
Please click on the cover in order to access IJOT for free!